Where and How can I Obtain an Order of Protection?

Requests for protective orders may be filed at any city court, justice court, or superior court in Arizona. You may also obtain an Order of Protection online, by visiting https://www.azcourts.gov/domesticviolencelaw/Protective-Order-Forms Once the court grants the Order, it will be served on the other party by a state law enforcement officer. Once served, that person will be expressly forbidden from making any sort of contact with you. If he or she violates the Order, that person may be arrested and charged with a crime.